|Home >> General Information
Schedule, Fees, What To Bring, Map and Directions
Next Gathering: SUNDAY JUNE 16, 2013 - 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
We Are Dancing!
McDonough-Grimes Irish Dance
97 New Rochester Road, Dover, NH
- Schedule: Sundays (most!), 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm (check Gathering Status each week to be sure we are meeting !!)
(beginners come early for preview!)
- Fee: $5.00 per person
- No partner necessary
- Drop in anytime -- McDonough-Grimes Irish Dance, 97 New Rochester Road, Dover, NH - See Map
||What to bring, General Reminders
- Bring smooth-soled dancing shoes (leather sole is best). Irish set dancing has a lot of sliding steps, so shoes that grab (like sneakers) are difficult to dance in.
- Bring a water bottle - you will get thirsty!
- Dance studio is air-conditioned, but bring an extra shirt or top to change into, if you get too damp. Bring a towel.
- Bring your class fee (I would really appreciate exact change, if you have it!)
- No partner necessary. Come and have a good time and lots of smiles!
||How To Get There
- Click here to download a map in PDF format.
- Click here for a Mapquest link.
top of page
Site Maintained by Robert Dunlavey
©2010- R. J. Dunlavey - All Rights Reserved.